Sunday, March 25, 2007
I'm just short.

We got word about the lab results and it was confirmed that he DOESN'T have a human growth deficiency. I tried to tell him that my baby is just a shortie
(just like his mom and a lot of people in our family) but as I said before I didn't want to fight it, too much. I just wanted it ruled out so we can move onto bigger issues. Issues like the ventilator and other matters to help him strive.

SmileyCentral.com

This is just a short update that I'll end now. I haven't been blogged as much as I should but I plan to change that.

SmileyCentral.com


posted by Tre's Mom @ 5:57 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Tre's Mom
Home: The Jersey Shore, New Jersey, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Tre's Friends
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates