Thursday, December 21, 2006
Secret Santa
Last night when DH came home we greeted each other with love and he proceeded to put down his laptop and take off his jacket. He went upstairs to play with Tre` while I came into the office to get all the phone numbers and information needed to make doctors appointments, insurance calls, etc. Once I got everything together I went into Tre’s room to watch him and his daddy make faces and “coo” at one another. I LOVE to see the two of them interact with each other. I love the boys.
Click on these thumbnails.

Tre


Tre

Shortly after playing with Tre` he went to walk then feed the dog. Out the blue we heard BOOM BOOM BOOM. Someone was knocking on the door. I heard Vic open the door then I heard nothing else. I walked the office, cautiously. I don’t know why but I didn’t know who was at the door and didn’t know if I wanted to know. Anyway, so I went to the door and seen Vic standing outside dumbfounded with a laundry basket full of “things.” I went outside to get a better look and I saw wrapped and unwrapped Christmas gifts, household items, etc. I asked him where it came from and he said that he didn’t see anyone. I looked around but he said that he saw a car up the street start up and drove off.

He brought the basket inside and we immediately inspected it. Just to name a few items: a two foot Christmas tree, ornaments, a wrapped gift for “dad” from “Santa”, a wrapped gift for “mom” from “Santa”, wrapped gifts for “baby” from “Santa”, a Christmas card with a gift card enclosed, toiletries, food, Christmas themed kitchen utilities, etc.

I have no idea who could have done this but it REALLY made my day. I am forever grateful for this. God has been good to me.

Here’s the basket
3D Santa 3D Rudolph

This was left at my door step

posted by Tre's Mom @ 12:05 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Tre's Mom
Home: The Jersey Shore, New Jersey, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Tre's Friends
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates