Wednesday, March 28, 2007
The Day After Today
I have NO idea what to expect for tomorrow. I can’t even explain how I feel right now. I tried to get some kind of understanding about sprinting from other mothers of children with tracheostomy and vent dependency but my feedback was next to nothing. I really don’t know or understand why but I’ll just deal with the unknown like I’ve done in the past.


I don’t want to get myself overly excited but the thought of my child off the ventilator is kind of…well…exciting. The weather has been beautiful and because of his equipment, lack of nursing care, and RSV season, we’ve been in doors for the most part. I wish was able to just grab a diaper bag or two and head out the door. Thinking of taking him to a park and seeing his response to squirrels and birds puts a huge smile on my face. However, the thought of not being able to crushes me.


Even so, tomorrow, he might have a trial of sprinting. What this means, I have yet to understand.

posted by Tre's Mom @ 5:25 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Tre's Mom
Home: The Jersey Shore, New Jersey, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Tre's Friends
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates