Saturday, July 28, 2007
She hit me!

I've been tagged by Lisa to post 8 random facts about myself.

I have to post these rules before I give you the facts:

Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.

At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.


Lets do the dang thing!!!


  1. I can't pronounce the word specific or Pacific, for that matter. Specific comes out sPa-piff-ic and Pacific comes out Pa-piff-ic.
  2. At this point and time the ONLY thing I'm happy about is God and Tre'!!! Besides those too I'm pretty miserable.
  3. I sleep with the TV on because I'm afraid of the dark.
  4. I am afraid of any and all insects. From a gnat to a spider! I never seen the movie Arachnophobia. Why? Because I can't even see a picture of an insect.
  5. I don't get much support when it comes to Tre' and I. At first it was pretty hard, a little bitter, but I can do it!
  6. I have a great sense of style! A fashion genius if you will. LOL
  7. I'm considering a Lap-Band. The stress has gotten th upper hand. When life gets too hard grab a cookie!
  8. In all my high school years I was awarded class clown. LMAO!


I gave you 8!!! What baby!?!?

posted by Tre's Mom @ 11:44 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Tre's Mom
Home: The Jersey Shore, New Jersey, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Tre's Friends
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates