Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Not Enough or Just Right.
I’ve been working hard with his ST, PT, and OT. I feel like I’m getting NO WHERE. I suggested that he’d receive therapy (PT and OT) twice per week instead of once and they suggested that I try harder. That wasn’t her exact words but that’s what she meant. I have no idea what else to do. I work with him until we’re both tired or he gets aggravated. I feel so helpless because I want him to strive but the progress, in my opinion, are slim. I don’t, won’t, can’t give up on him. I’m just frustrated. Am I doing enough or should I just be more patient? I want him to be able to walk, crawl, etc. However, if he is unable, I’m okay with it. I think he’d be able to but I don’t know when.

Tre` has officially become a one year old. His due date was April 16, 2006.
Loves his bathtime

Lastly, we are walking in the March of Dimes WalkAmerica on April 29th. I haven’t raised nearly as much money as I’d like to. If anyone can, please make a small donation by clicking here.
www.walkamerica.org/TheSmithCrew
posted by Tre's Mom @ 1:09 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At April 19, 2007 at 12:53:00 PM EDT, Blogger camithashivers said…

    Don't give up.
    I have a family member who was in a very similar situation with her baby's therapy. He'll let you know when it's enough.

    We're still praying for you. I truly believe that God will work everything out for you and your family. I'm so glad you're writing down your thoughts, feelings, and actions for yourself. When everything has worked out, invite me to the praise party!

    Of course, if there's anything we can do for you, by all means call, email, fax, carrier pigeon...

     
  • At April 22, 2007 at 2:39:00 PM EDT, Blogger Jessica said…

    Hey Dwana~
    I LOVE the pic of Tre! So cute. I love his baby rolls:)
    Are his therapies private, or thru EI? My girls receive different therapies thru EI, and our doc said if that wasn't enough that she could order additional private therapy to supplement the EI. Have you talked ot your doc about it? Just a thought....
    I hope everything works out. I have been praying hard for success with Tre's sprinting. Go makes miracles happen every day. I sure believe that!
    Hang in there...
    Jessica (belladonnajr)

     
  • At April 22, 2007 at 2:40:00 PM EDT, Blogger Jessica said…

    God, that is, not go! lol see above:0

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Tre's Mom
Home: The Jersey Shore, New Jersey, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Tre's Friends
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates