Tuesday, November 27, 2007
We're Off To See The Wizard!
I just got a call from the hospital not even an hour ago. They will be ready for him in an hour. HUH?!?! I didn't get the memo! It appears that the pulm department made arrangements and finalized them without Victor and I. I called Victor immediately and he's just as dumbfounded as I am.


He's on his way back home and I'm packing a bag for Tre'. The admission clerk has NO IDEA what I'm supposed to bring or how long he's going to be there. I know not to pack medication but I have a few outfits, his favorite toy, a few HME's, jar food, and formula. What the heck! I'm not prepared for this and I'm sooooooo scared.


I had a little time to send an update since Vic has left his job and on his way. I'll update later today at the hospital or tomorrow when I can.

posted by Tre's Mom @ 11:52 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Tre's Mom
Home: The Jersey Shore, New Jersey, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Tre's Friends
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates