Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Doctor’s Note (Updated Again)
Tre` has been doing so well that the team decided to discharge him. He was able to tolerate room air (no oxygen), weaned fluids, and being active.

So it appears that this started from the flu. When he coughed it gagged him and he would vomit. Being that he can’t walk or pull himself up quickly, the doctors suspect that he swallowed some of his vomit and that’s what cause the pneumonia.

There’s no question as to how he got sick. I could never understand why some people send their children to school (intentionally.) I understand wholeheartedly that these days and times are hard and people need to work. However, when you put your child and other children’s life in danger…you’re an idiot.


I’ve seen children at school coughing with a snotty nose. Seriously? Whenever I see children that appear to be sick, I inform the staff that he/ she will NOT interact with Victor (Tre`.)

Pennsylvania got a few feet of snow…from what I understand my area (in NJ) got 12+ inches…..

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

posted by Tre's Mom @ 7:38 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Tre's Mom
Home: The Jersey Shore, New Jersey, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Tre's Friends
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates