Tuesday, March 17, 2009
M-I-C See You Real Soon
So we are preparing for a family vacation to Florida during the first week of May. I am “worried” how he will react to the Disney characters. He doesn’t care for people dressed in costumes. He does like large stuffed animals for that matter. I wish I knew how to better prepare him for it.

I took him to Kmart this week. As soon as I seen the Mickey and Minnie Easter lawn decorations, I instantly took him closer. The first thing he said was, “I don’t want it!” Goodness this is going to be interesting.
I don’t want to ruin his vacation but I also want him to face his fears….

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Tre's Mom @ 4:12 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Tre's Mom
Home: The Jersey Shore, New Jersey, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Tre's Friends
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates